HALF DAY WINE TASTING
Lacman winery, natural wines
PERFECT HALF DAY WINE TASTING TOUR FROM HVAR
Experience the heart and soul of authentic Hvar – back to the roots. This is how the perfect day in Hvar looks like
- We pick you up from your location with air con vehicle
- Scenic drive through lavender fields – from Hvar Town, to Lacman Family Winery at the village of Selca
- Enjoy the wine tasting session paired with local food delicacies – traditional Hvar snacks, cold cuts & finger food
Pick your date & book – Easy instant booking in a few clicks:
Lacman Family Winery, with tasting rooms for delicacies and dinners, is specialized for natural wines:
- Authentic Hvar wine – using the sun, the soil, the rain and the wind like nature intended
- Wine stored in clay amphoras underground – the way the Greeks did thousands of years ago
See, taste and enjoy Hvar’s most authentic wine and food!
Lacman Family Winery
For more than 20 years Ante Lacman has been the heart and soul of authentic Hvar tourism at its very best. But as all Monty Python fans know, now it’s time for something completely different–time to get back our roots, dig our fingers into warm earth, smell the roses. So together with his wife Mare and their three gorgeous girls, Ante’s gone native–back to where it all began in the sweet, little hilltop village of Selca. There, with his family and friends, Ante has built his own winery, complete with tasting rooms for delicacies and dinners and a Best of Hvar collection where visitors can see, taste, enjoy and buy Hvar’s most authentic food and hand-crafted items.
The wine Ante is making is as authentic as Elmore James singing the blues–using the sun, the soil, the rain and the wind like nature intended, with as little messing around with Mother as possible. That means he’s doing things way differently–from innovative fermentation techniques and storing his wine in clay amphoras underground (the way the Greeks did thousands of years ago) to inspire new blends of indigenous Hvar grapes like Plavac mali, bogdanuša and kuc.
And while Hvar produces some mighty fine grapes, the incredible whites from Slovenia;s best natural wine producers can’t be beat, so Ante’s using them too, Yes, he looks more like a farmer now than when he’s all duded up for some big presentation, but don;t worry, there’s a nice space in the winery just for his best guitars, so in addition to great wine, there will be great Blues, baby!
This sublime half-day program visits the most outstanding wineries on the island. Just a short 20 minute scenic drive through lavender fields, from Hvar Town and we’re in the wine cellar of Family Lacman at the village of Selca! After a tour of the Hvar vineyards, cellars and production facilities, you’ll be invited to participate in a wine tasting paired with local food delicacies at our Lacman Family Winery, specialized for natural wines.
We will pick you up at your hotel, villa, private accommodation, where your boat is moored or meet you at one of our four tour booths in Hvar town. We will agree on this when the tour is booked.
We will end this tour where you wish – at the marina, your hotel, villa or private accommodation. Just let us know
This is a half-day program (3h)
- Wine tasting paired session with the local – Hvar style traditional snacks/cold cuts/finger food
- Air con vehicle with the driver (run of the house – Toyota Landcruiser, Nissan Patrol), refreshment along the tour, COVID disinfection kit.
Gastronomy, Nature & wildlife, cultural, for individuals, couples and families.
- Free cancellation – Full refund until 48h before the tour or covid
- Free cancellation – Full refund for any reason related with COVID 19 *
- 50% refund until 24h before the tour
- No refund for cancellation less than 24h before the tour
* CANCELATIONS CAUSED BY COVID
FULL REFUND in case of any reason related with COVID 19 (travel ban, infection, any objective reason that prevents service delivery) – upon presented evidence/proof/official medical COVID test report.
2 – 4
- per person for whole tour
5 – 12
- per person for whole tour
If your group is larger, please ask us for a quote.